Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
I sent mine in while you were out of state as I spent all that time looking for the stupid survey. I gave up and just sent it in. Nothing back as of yet. I did get a new .22 for x-mas thanks to my wife. Now I can shoot for a few hours and not need a bank loan to do it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I love living in the State of AZ, especially as a gun enthusiast. That being said, I was looking for some ideas on ways to mount a proper holster for easy access in the Ridgeline. There was a post going some time ago but I didn't like any of the methods I saw. My Toyota Camry I traded had a slot on the left side of the passenger seat that made a perfect holster, but I can't find a similar spot in the Ridgeline. I use the middle console for now but would like to see other options, so, if anyone has one, or a good idea, please post.

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde
Hi Clyde.. I know your post has been out for a while and I am having the same concern u did back in the day... I’ve been looking at the phantom holster (phantomholster.com) and I am ambidextrous... do you have any recommendation for me to install this holster on the Ridgeline? Where you ended up installing yours? I Have read quite a bit and seem like I do as everyone else: use the center console.. I appreciate your advise
Thank you!

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
Fits my Sig P225 just peachy, and the gun has never fallen out (even on rough trails).
Back in the day I carried a Sig P6 with a P225 hammer and mainspring. That being said, I was never a big fan of off-body carry. I found a good quality cross-draw holster worked very well for me with a BUG in an ankle holster while driving and if I were to start carrying again I would go with a cross-draw. But, I am retired and no longer looking for a fight. I'm fortunate to have survived my youth and testosterone does not have the same effect on me.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts