Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a New 08 White RTL ridgeline, does anyone have any tips on where to look...We've tried various dealers and craigslist...we would appreciate any help. thank you

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
I'm looking for a New 08 White RTL ridgeline, does anyone have any tips on where to look...We've tried various dealers and craigslist...we would appreciate any help. thank you

Be nice if we knew where you were located!! The dealer in Nashville, Crest, has 3 whites; 1 RTL with Nav and 2 RTS.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Caligirl,

I bought my 07 RTL w/nav from Carmax.... 17K miles for 23K$ ....if the Honda dealers are not helping check out Carmax i was very satisfied.

good luck and Welcome.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Have you considered internet shopping?

There is some great information posted here by "Shovelhd" that should net decent results in any market. Welcome! Good luck!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Not knowing where you are,Hughes Honda in Warner Robins Ga has two as of Saturday 1-3-09;)

·
Registered
113 Posts
I always look on autotrader and cars dot com. Seem to be a good source for me and the search options help you eliminate the things you don't want in a vehicle.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm near sacramento california, i thought i was posting in the nor cal section just became a member earlier today and still getting familiar with the site.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought mine a couple of weeks ago (blue w/gray interior RTL), and there weren't many left in the Bay Area (I'm in San Jose). When I called around there were only about ten '08 left. I just called around my area and made a list of the dealers that had them, what models, color, etc. At the time they had a $3K factory rebate so I got my RTL w/DVD player for $31K out the door. Good Luck

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
I'm near sacramento california, i thought i was posting in the nor cal section just became a member earlier today and still getting familiar with the site.
Hello CaliGirl,

I got mine at Mel Rapton's. Since you live in the Sacto area, you know where they are. I hate to bash but I would not buy from the folks at AutoWest in Roseville...I had a very bad experience when I went to by my RL. I bought mine back in '05 so, I'm sure today it's a buyers market so they might be a bit nicer than they were back in '05. I swore that I would not do business with them again...and I haven't. I might also suggest Carmichael Honda in Citrus Heights. Though I have not bought a vehicle from them, I bought a bunch of accessories from them (they are the H&A folks...ask for Trevor) and also they've serviced my RL. Hope this helps and welcome to the ROC. Hope to see you around Sacto. :cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone for your help! We finally found one we liked!!! We had to drive up to reno to get the color we wanted and it's a beauty!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts