Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone posted a nice diagram of the front bumper removal....what was needed to be done. I have been searching for it and how not been able to find it. Does anyone have it and can you please re-post it here or can you tell me which thread it is located in?

Thank you
Ron

· Registered
10 Posts
Someone posted a nice diagram of the front bumper removal....what was needed to be done. I have been searching for it and how not been able to find it. Does anyone have it and can you please re-post it here or can you tell me which thread it is located in?

Thank you
Ron
Download instructions for installing the sport grill accessory. It has the directions for disassembly within, if I recall correctly.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

· Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,815 Posts

· Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,815 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Be sure to post some pics of your bumper removal and any issues you come across.

· Registered
73 Posts
I removed the front bumper last weekend to install the front fender flares (crazy that the front bumper needs to be removed for this). Pic below.

The directions seem a bit intimidating, but just re-read them a few times and it becomes easier (they're actually very good). Also, take your time with the plastic snaps...not something you want to break. I believe the only screws were underneath the bumper, everything else was some derivative of a plastic snap. I only needed an extra hand when I put the bumper back on the truck.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.