Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to sign the papers this afternoon on an RTL with moonroof and nav system. The price I got was $30,499. It seems like a good deal. Am I right?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Well invoice is $31,164 from Edmunds so based on that it sounds like a good deal to me. If you are happy with it, go for it. In black of course!!!!

RidgeInTheVille

·
Registered
626 Posts
Yes, excellent price. I paid at least $2K more than that in July. Congrats! :)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
definitely pictures so we can all see what a new one looks like again ;)

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
flapizza, You've done very well! This sound like a good deal to us. We say go for it!:p

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
It's worth what you're willing to pay for it and many, many of us paid much more. You are going to love it. Come back and talk to us when you drive it home!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I picked it up last night. I've only driven it about 5 miles so far, but I absolutely love it. The ride is fantastic and smooth. When I left for work this morning, I was 10 mph above the speed limit before I realized it. I guess I'm used to the rougher ride in my Pontiac. I think I'm already a Honda convert for life. My son is 19 months old and he loves daddy's "Big Truck". If it lasts like a typical Honda, then it may be his first truck.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Congrats flapizza and welcome to the ROC!!!!! What color did you get?

RidgelnTheVille

L

·
0 Posts
WAY TO GO flapizza!! Congrats and welcome to the ROC family. I will assume you picked up a SILVER Ridgeline?? :D
In any case or color for that matter, great choice and we're glad you're here with us. Come back often. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ladyridge said:
WAY TO GO flapizza!! Congrats and welcome to the ROC family. I will assume you picked up a SILVER Ridgeline?? :D
In any case or color for that matter, great choice and we're glad you're here with us. Come back often. :)
I did indeed get a silver one. That's the color all the cool kids drive, right? ;)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Looks good to me.:)

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Flapizza: Go for it. That is a much better price than we got back in April 2005.
You didnot mention any extra accessories.............Rooftop, Bed Extender, etc. Someone in this thread mentioned it was below invoice on Edmond.com

You will love your Truck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts