Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am looking to buy a used Honda Ridgeline in a couple of months.I am not sure what model or year to purchase. Here are the options I would like the car with:
-Navigation
-No Leather
-Back up camera
-Less than 30K miles

Any idea of what model or year I should be looking into?

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Navi only in RTL models with leather. Fabric in RT, Sport, RTS.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
That's easy. A 2010 RTS with an aftermarket stereo.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Agree with others about your leather issue, but 2013 and 14 Sports have the backup camera in the rear view mirror. I'm sure it would be fairly easy to find a used 2013 Sport with low miles.

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Agree with others about your leather issue, but 2013 and 14 Sports have the backup camera in the rear view mirror. I'm sure it would be fairly easy to find a used 2013 Sport with low miles.
My 13 RTL has the backup camera in the rear view mirror. All I can say is, "it is better than no back up camera". After getting the '14 CT a year ago; now that is a backup camera plus a blind spot/right side camera. Awesome OEM addition to the Crosstour. The RL should have the same.

·
Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,804 Posts
Many ROCr's report serious issue with cloth seats being easily stained by anything, even rain water.
Before I sold my RTS I removed my seat covers. The cloth seats were like new without any staining. I highly recommend seat covers, even those that come with built in seat heaters for colder climates. Same can be said for the Weather Tech floor liners, best money I spent. Those two items made me more money back when selling than they cost. The interior was like new. I now have leather and don't want to cover it up but may as least do the back seat for my son.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Before I sold my RTS I removed my seat covers. The cloth seats were like new without any staining. I highly recommend seat covers, even those that come with built in seat heaters for colder climates. Same can be said for the Weather Tech floor liners, best money I spent. Those two items made me more money back when selling than they cost. The interior was like new. I now have leather and don't want to cover it up but may as least do the back seat for my son.
Agree. Weather Tech will be hands down the greatest $200 you can spend on your RL.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts