Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for new or used white cap for my 2014 RL. Kijiji doesn't have any used. Where is the best place to start for new? My own Honda dealer or straight from manufacturer like Leer or A.R.E.? All suggestions welcome. Planning a long trip to Newfoundland pulling our tent trailer this coming summer and really feel the cap will make this trip a lot more efficient.

·
Super Moderator
6,756 Posts
Well since your profile doesn't even list state or providence, it's hard to make suggestions. Since you stated Kijiji, I'm guessing Canada, where and how far from the boarder, of the US, unknown? I would suggest states or cities to check Craigslist or eBay. You may want to check the trading post and if any are available near you, then post or PM the sellers.

Personally never had an interest, but seem to remember either LEER or A.R.E. stopped production a few years back as it was such a low sales item. I'd check there websites directly. As for your Honda dealer, there was no OEM Cap, only an OEM Tonneau cover, and there are several aftermarket covers from soft roll up type to hard tri folding type, those may offer similarly to what you desire for less cost & self installation options.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. Central Ontario is my location but I did post this in the Central Canada Owners section. I received one quote for Leer at $2899 so they must be still making them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts