Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Looking to buy tonight.....just couldn't wait

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  arteegee 
#1 ·
I went to Yellowhead Honda in Edmonton ready to deal on a RTL c/w MR. MSLP is 42600. I offered 10% off that price and they would only go to 2.5% off. The ass of a salesman would not budge so I had to walk. Gonna try another place next week. Anyone have the same results up here in Alberta or even any other canadian dealership? :(

#2 ·
I can't comment on the Canadian dealers, but I just want to wish you luck in finding an acceptable deal soon.

#4 · (Edited)
I emailed every dealership from Manitoba to B.C. Told them what I wanted. No trade, financing in place. All of the Edmonton boys are out to lunch.

Carter Honda :cool: (Van) was the best price by 500.00 over another Van. dealer. Red Deer was 3rd. I've seen a better price posted in another forum from someone in Calgary but I can't verify that.

Flew out for 150.00 on Westjet and drove back to Edmonton. You can get your "In Transit" sticker and temp. IBC coverage right at the dealership.
Rashid at Carter was a pleasure to deal with. PM me for details

#6 ·
I just picked up my EXL Navi on Friday from Frontier (David). They have (had) 4 Ridgelines in stock on Friday. It took some doing (particularily with the hard to get Navi, but I was able to get about $2,500 off the vehicle with accessories. Frontier have been good to deal with so far (but not exceptional).

I have also noticed that most other dealers in town have a few on their lots, which wasn't the case a six weeks ago - you couldn't find one that wasn't sold. Frontier indicates that they will receive anothe 20 in the next 6 weeks.

Good luck in your search.

#10 ·
You may want to try Crowfoot Honda in Calgary. They had 9 Ridges on their lot at the beginning of the month with only 2 of them sold (not sure how many of those are still left). As the end of the month approaches I bet they would rather sell them instead of brushing snow off of them next month. I dealt with Lee who was fair and responsive to my needs. Not sure how much they are willing to deal now, but it is worth a call.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.