Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a beautiful day Saturday so I had to clean up the RL..Been following this forum for a while and never posted a pic..So here's my first attempt..:confused:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Ooooooo....that baby shines! Great work on the detailing! Nothing shines like Formal Black. (And the black ones are a LOT faster, too!) :D
Tom

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
I just noticed the black trim around your fender wells. What kind of trim is that? Something from the Honda dealer....aftermarket?? Thanks!
Tom

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Man that shines. VERY very nice!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just noticed the black trim around your fender wells. What kind of trim is that? Something from the Honda dealer....aftermarket?? Thanks!
Tom
Both of the local Honda Dealers around here use a company that applies some type of 3M film around the fenders, doors, etc. My Ody has similar trim and it was applied by a company in Tumwater, WA. The trucks on the lot here in Olympia look great with the trim!

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Hey Soultrain........I love your black 2007 RTL also.....got one of my own and just did the liquid clar bar and iced it this week.....pictures as soon as I figure out where to put my Jumbo ROC decal......:D

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Soultrain........I love your black 2007 RTL also.....got one of my own and just did the liquid clar bar and iced it this week.....pictures as soon as I figure out where to put my Jumbo ROC decal......:D
I always wanted a black vehicle and the RTL's look great in black so easy decision..Its a classy color that I'll never get tired of and goes well with the grey leather..
I have two tiny dents in my tailgate someone at Home Depot gave me so maby a ROC sticker will cover it up huh?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Oh the black ridge is awesome.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here's my RTL 2 years later..Just polished her up with Griots Garage Polish..I highly recommend. This was done without the power orbital polisher they sell.

[/IMG]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts