Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

recently got a ridgeline, been a honda fanboi ever since, from civics to prelude and now ridgeline. I've been in the tuner scene for sometime but nothing too crazy, mostly cosmetic stuff. My questions are, is there any lowering springs other that sprints that will drop the height 3", or any coilover sleeve available in the market. been searching for a while now but no luck. Ultimately my goal is to Helleflush/stance my truck without installing airbag suspension. thanks

·
Premium Member
11,315 Posts
The best for handling are H&R and Eibach. I don't think either will drop it enough for you.
But Eibach does not make them for the RL and H&R dropped the application for the Ridgeline, likely due to lack of interest on the consumer end.

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Only aware of aftermarket springs with 2 inch drop.

Sprint Lowering Springs

2006 - 2014, Honda Ridgeline
Sprint lowering springs arrive at Burtman Industries! Progressive spring design reduces body roll in turns, dive under braking, squat during acceleration, and gives your Ridgeline a more solid secure feel. The stock geometry is not negatively affected like other brands, which require an additional camber kit to correct the adverse effects of too much drop

While giving a 2" drop, these will also improve steering response time, which provides improved handling while maximizing the tires contact patch during weight transfers. This means better cornering, and tight curves now become fun. All of these aspects give you a spring that doesn’t sacrifice comfort or performance while providing a tasteful drop.

After installed, front and rear will be aprox 2" lower.
Direct replacment springs means no modifications needed!

Reg. Price: $399.99
Our Price: $ 299.99
http://www.burtmanindustries.com/zoomprod.php?id=ridg_s_lower

1 - 3 of 3 Posts