Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

241 - 245 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
@Milton6x : Burtman Industries sell Sprint springs. Sprint, from what I can see, is made in the US, just not sure where. Why do you say that you think Canuck Motorsports make the springs?

OffTopic:

@Jason B : Been trying to reach you over a week. It says you are active here few hours ago. It would be great if you can respond to your communication (texts).

·
Registered
33 Posts
@Milton6x : Burtman Industries sell Sprint springs. Sprint, from what I can see, is made in the US, just not sure where. Why do you say that you think Canuck Motorsports make the springs?
I ordered springs from Jason . Spring package arrived from Canuck Motorsports . Checking Canuck's web site , I found springs can be ordered direct from Canuck for way less money and shipping cost . My 2 inch lowering springs only gave an unnoticeable 1 1/4 inch drop and a harder ride . Draw your own conclussion .
OffTopic:

@Jason B : Been trying to reach you over a week. It says you are active here few hours ago. It would be great if you can respond to your communication (texts).

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
@Milton6x maybe that is Jason's supplier. Either way, I have heard of the Sprint springs for a while (since 2002) and folks running them were not happy and advised everyone to go with Eibachs. I wish Swift springs were available for our G1 and G2s. These springs are available for a multitude of cars, similar to BC Racing coilovers and Ceika brakes.

241 - 245 of 245 Posts