Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw your lock nuts and I own a 2006. Was wondering why you can use some lock nuts on the 2006 and are compatable with 07s and 08s but you cant use 07s and 08s lock nuts on an 06? or did I misunderstand

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
Honda has changed the design of the wheels several times. Lug-nuts are not 100% interchangeable on the Ridgeline.

Chip H.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Honda has changed the design of the wheels several times. Lug-nuts are not 100% interchangeable on the Ridgeline.

Chip H.
Yep, I remember just about losing my mind trying to get the list of what ones fit what models and what years together.

Trevor

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, I remember just about losing my mind trying to get the list of what ones fit what models and what years together.

Trevor
Ok, So just because the lugnuts are not all the same I shouldn't be worried about rims. A guy on here got some rims for his 2008 that means, in theory, they should fit on my 2006? Whether lugnuts differ between 2006 and 2008?

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
The shape of the mating surface of the lug nut has to match the wheel. Whether it's conical, spherical, or flat - it has to match what the wheel needs.

Chip H.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts