Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do they offer the 2017 Leather trim levels in the above color combo?
If anyone has it can you share a picture. I couldn't find that combo in Honda lots except in cloth( other cars)
I prefer cloth due to my dog(even with sear covers) but Honda bundled the accessories i need in the leather trim levels...

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
You need only to go to the Ridgeline Build webpage to see that that combination of exterior/interior color combo isn't made.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I test drove a lunar RTS with black interior. I want the RTS in white with beige cloth. Finally the salesman called yesterday and said he is able to order one. I'm putting a deposit down today. I loved the drive and feel of the new Ridgeline. Apparently the beige cloth interior was not produced first. My salesman told me the red and white exterior with beige cloth has been ordered by his dealership. I have been wanting to trade my 2006 Frontier for a year! Waiting for this new Ridgeline has been a pain, then the trimline I want does not get produced yet. Please Honda give me a good deal for waiting on you!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Well sorry beige not tan. In the brochure Honda mailed me...it has RTL E in black or beige or gray leather. But my local dealer's chart shows only black or gray for the RTL-E

1 - 4 of 4 Posts