Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Yes, I prefer the in-channel ones as opposed to the stick on ones. I think they look great on the Ridgeline. Be careful when you roll up the window however, I cracked one of mine. Lund replaced it under warranty though....

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
I installed Lund window visors on all four windows just after buying the Ridgeline in May. They are the in-channel type and I found them at Amazon.com for about $60 shipped. Much cheaper than OEM and they look just as good with the silver "Lund" logo matching my silver colored Ridgeline to a tee. I think they come in clear but I got the smoke color and it really looks sharp. They are a snap to install as long as you follow directions and clean the taped area real good with alcohol. Be sure to close the windows and let them sit up tight for 24 hours. This will allow the Lunds to position themselves properly without shifting. Do not open the windows during this 24 hour period.

One problem I have encountered is that the auto-up feature on the driver side will often times not work. What happens is the window will sense the presence of an obstruction, even though it is ever so slight, and return automatically back down to the half-way point. This is a safety feature Honda built in to prevent a hand or other object from being closed on. After a good window wash with Sprayway or Stoner's the problem goes away but returns eventually. There is no problem at all of course with the manual up.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Had one of those on my last vehicle GMC Jimmy made it look like a UFO at night

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'll have to check out the Lunds. I do not want the out of channel visors. I have Weather Tech visors on my 2004 Pilot. But, they do not make the visors for the RL yet. No word on when, unless someone else has heard anything.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts