Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Hello MadMike, welcome to the ROC. It appears you live in the Sacramento area. Myself and CaliforniaRidgeline (he has a black one) are members of this forum and we purchased our rigs at Mel Rapton. Look at this link. It looks like you have the RTS...did Mel's install the accessories? I'm thinking of getting the running boards; it really looks good with the NightHawk Black. :cool:

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Very nice truck madMike. Welcome to the forums and thanks for the pictures.

My Black RTL-NAVI should be delivered early this week. You definitely picked the right color! :D

·
Registered
152 Posts
Nice truck madMike, love the black. But I am torn between black and red...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Nice ride! Great Pix! Thanks for posting them. You have three options I don't have. Your pix are helping me decide about the rack. How do you like it? I just washed mine today, all of my neighbors say I'm gonna wash the paint off I do it so often, but hey...you have to keep it clean right? This is my truck...
http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300&page=4&pp=10

Welcome and hope to see you and bongus around town!

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Niiiiicccceeeee! I may go nuts having a black RL, have to clean all the time and worrying about the desert heat if I get one in black. Very nice indeed, have you hit anything or scrape anything with that running board. Looking at the RL doesn't running boards reduce the height clearance of the RL??

·
Registered
361 Posts
Welcome, Madmike.

Somehow, I do not envision you hauling sheetrock in your new RL. I notice that you took great care in positioning your RL like a supermodel. Join the (RO) Club.

Your photos are beautiful and belong to the opening page. But I do not think T-mac can use it with the dealer plate on. Maybe he can photoshop it. Look forward to meeting you one day.

Bongus, can you believe Ladyridge is gettting people to drive up to 4 hours (one way) to meet? That is a overnight trip!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Blue, if we decide to meet in June, I think we should have a great turnout. By then we should have all our accesories on our RLs...Honda should pay us for the free advertising they are getting on all those accessories...Honda are you listening? :cool:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Great pics ..Thanks for posting them ..I have a black one too and I think they are the best looking ones..But need lots of washing ..But it's worth it

L

·
0 Posts
Hi Guys!!!
Things are looking up and we have a tremendous interest in Ridgeline owners who will be in our Mothers Day Wagon train!!!!!. The exact place is yet to be determined but we are narrowing our choices down. We have 'Line owners willing to go the extra mile just to make this happen. I'll even venture to guess more than 3 will be in our group photo. WHY you ask? "East is the Beast".
Stay tuned. ;)
J.C. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nice pics of a great truck...and like Zero said right color...

My Black-RTL-Navi arrives first week of May and I can't hardly stand the wait. :eek:

-Drewbot

1 - 18 of 18 Posts