Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
COngratulations on your new truck. I know that you will enjoy it as much as the rest of us enjoy ours.

L

·
0 Posts
Way to go EZ and welcome to the ROC family. Come back and see us often. Whities need you!! :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome to the club. White is wonderful.:)

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
EzRider, congrats. Beautiful truck and beautiful photo. Don't be a stranger. Post and let us know what you like about your new truck. Keep up with the photos too. We love photos.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Welcome and enjoy! Now that you picked the best color!:D
Boy is it rare for me to be able to say that! anyway help us out & vote at the link below! We need all the help we can get!

·
Registered
333 Posts
EzRider said:
Here's the new RTS on the way home from the dealer. I swithched to White after seeing the colors side by side...
Welcome! Lady is right, we 'whities' (I don't think I like that term! :eek: ) are a minority, so glad to see you came to your senses in time! You surely will enjoy your time in your truck and your time here at the ROC.

Take a look here:
http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1466&highlight=color+world
...hopefully you didn't already vote for silver...:eek: !!

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Looks right for the area.:p Is that Marathon? Get some rear flaps before you sandblast that baby.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Enjoy the ride:D

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
arteegee said:
Looks right for the area.:p Is that Marathon? Get some rear flaps before you sandblast that baby.
You are correct, that is the old Bahai Honda bridge (photo's background) just west of the seven mile bridge, between Marathon and Big Pine Key.
The rear mud guards and bed cover will be the first accessories I'll order. Any recommendations of bed covers (I've read the retrax posts).

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Congrats on the new truck, and nice picture. I hadn't noticed how milky white the white truck was until this picture, maybe it is the background, but that is very interesting. I have yet to actually see a white Ridgeline, there was only one dealer in the area that had one and it was an RT and I was shopping RTL so didn't even bother going to that dealership to look. I had pretty much decided I was getting a Blue at that point anyway (you will notice I didn't buy a Blue Ridgeline) so it wasn't that interesting to me.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Hi Ez, Congrats on your new truck! and welcome to the club.:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts