Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad: I just recieved the interior trim pieces from HondaAutomotiveParts.com. The box was destroyed and inside that box was another box with the trim pieces and that was smashed with foot prints. The piece that goes around the dash was scuffed and chipped. I called Majestic Honda and the guy gave me attitude. They have good prices but I will not deal with them again. PERIOD!

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Wow, that stinks. They're a huge dealer around here. Thanks for the heads-up.

·
Registered
484 Posts
They are pretty big aruond here, but I've yet to hear anything good about them. Everything I've heard has been anecdotal complaints.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
When's the last time you heard anything good anecdotally about a car dealer?

·
Registered
484 Posts
Right before I went to get my wife's Accord Hybrid (yes, two first year model Hondas, I have faith!). I've also heard (read) several posts on here about good dealers or at least good service from the dealers. I've even heard some good things about motorcycle stea, er, dealers, but only a couple of them. ;)

·
Registered
578 Posts
Here's something good about them:
I've used them for practially ALL of my online Honda parts ordering. I've always had good luck with them.

If your box is smashed, you should probably be talking to whom ever was delievering the product.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts