Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
swishman said:
I looked through the website but could not find any information that answers the question, "Does this lock the tailgate from opening sideways?". Could you do me a favor and try your installed lock and let us know? Thanks.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Swishman . . .website keeps getting better and better. I'm trying to take a look at the manuals but the only PDF is for the Electric Tailgate Lock. I'll check over the weekend.

Keep up the good work! :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
EBone said:
I looked through the website but could not find any information that answers the question, "Does this lock the tailgate from opening sideways?". Could you do me a favor and try your installed lock and let us know? Thanks.
Yes, the manual lock will lock the tailgate in both directions.

Thank You

·
Registered
274 Posts
Thanks sure sounds like a great product for the Ridge, and our choice electric or manual. But I do have a question about the manual version. Does it have a cover to prevent freeze up during the winter months?? (kinda like the one on the Retrax Rollup Tonneau Cover)
swishman said:
Yes, the manual lock will lock the tailgate in both directions.

Thank You

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ridge Man said:
Thanks sure sounds like a great product for the Ridge, and our choice electric or manual. But I do have a question about the manual version. Does it have a cover to prevent freeze up during the winter months?? (kinda like the one on the Retrax Rollup Tonneau Cover)
No, We do not currently offer that feature. Thank You for asking, We'll look into it. :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm really interested in the full manual lock. How difficult is it to install???

·
Registered
100 Posts
Thanks! I'll be ordering soon!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Ordered mine yesterday. I will let you all know how it goes and how long it takes me. The price was $29.95 and $12.56 for UPS shipping and handling to NH.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Swishman,

Not sure if you've been asked this but in regards to your electric lock, what happens when your battery dies? Is that the reason for the manual/electric lock combo your selling?

Just curious....

Thanks, Tux.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tux said:
Swishman,

Not sure if you've been asked this but in regards to your electric lock, what happens when your battery dies? Is that the reason for the manual/electric lock combo your selling?

Just curious....

Thanks, Tux.

Yes Sir,
Someone said that so I came up with manual add-on :)

·
Registered
346 Posts
Now that's customer service!!!!!!!! Swish can you tell us about shipping and delivery concerns? I think you are just REAL busy all of a sudden but folks are asking.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
rms56 said:
Now that's customer service!!!!!!!! Swish can you tell us about shipping and delivery concerns? I think you are just REAL busy all of a sudden but folks are asking.

Thank you ,

Guys we are running behind on bed covers. The cost is so great that we got over whelmed. We are punching them out as fast as possible. I will not send out trash so I want them to be perfect (that takes time). Everything else is just kit it and send. Sorry for this. I got some help coming on Thursday. Please forgive me for this. Ha Im not sleeping much until we get ahead. (have covers stocked again)

Swishman

1 - 16 of 16 Posts