Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Congratulations go out to both [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Truckin' & BIGGUY ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pam and Harold) for being the March 2006 ROC "R of the Month". They have captured the Ridgeline in its natural environment.

Their pictures are exactly what we are looking for. All of their pictures shows off the Ridgeline and has it in some beautiful settings.

Thanks for being part of the best Ridgeline site on the 'net!

To see Pam and Harold's truck go click here.
[/FONT]

·
Premium Member
5,391 Posts
Thanks! Each photo is a special memory of an adventure in our Ridgeline.

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Looks like the makings of a Ridgeline Calender doesn't it? :rolleyes: Congrates you two! :)

·
Premium Member
5,391 Posts
Thanks, T Mac, that's high praise, indeed.

L

·
0 Posts
Could not have been given to a more deserving couple. I have gasped over some of your photos. Shows a great love for nature, your Ridgeline and each other. :p
Congratulations my dear friends.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Congrats guys on the honor, and of course great pics! Look forward to more pics from you (when you come to Sedona!) :p

·
Registered
297 Posts
I love all these pics and these are certainly good choices. Everybody keep the pics coming. I never tire of seeing new ones and old ones.:)

·
Registered
479 Posts
Toobuku said:
Looks like the makings of a Ridgeline Calender doesn't? :rolleyes: Congrates you two! :)
I was thinking the same thing. Several of those shots look professionally taken. They are ready for the ROC calendar!

Beautiful truck, excellent choice!:) :)

fins

·
Registered
876 Posts
Some of my favorite pictures of any color RL... Congrats, you two!

·
Premium Member
5,391 Posts
Thanks to everyone who's left me such warm congratulations. I'm definitely feeling the glow. It's fun to see my pics spotlighted in this way.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Just wanted to add my personel Thank You!:D To everyone:)

·
Premium Member
5,391 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just viewed the pictures GREAT shots, also, I see 2 weimaramers I have 4 great dogs. Got a truck cap to put them in the back.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
If I could see the picks I could coment

1 - 20 of 21 Posts