Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a survey from an outfit called Martiz Research. Rather detailed. Doesn't say who has commisioned it but that they're "dedicated to providing the automotive industry with the best information about customers and their vehicles." I get the impression they sell their survey results, but I'm guessing. Anybody know anything about them?

Thanks.

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
http://www.maritzresearch.com

Maritz Research
Intelligence You Can Act On

As today's customers compare value propositions at lightning speed, companies must live up to their brand promises again and again. Maritz Research helps you understand and explain customer behavior in this supercharged environment by examining three integrated dynamics:

Choice: Why customers select your products or services
Experience: What happens at key "moments of truth" with your customers
Loyalty: Why customers return, defect, or buy more
With Maritz Research, your company receives the take-action intelligence it needs to fill the gaps between promise and performance.

Sector Specific Research
Maritz Research focuses on your industry and your business, examining all aspects of the behavior of your customers. We discover the gaps between your brand promise and the customer's actual experience. Then, we deliver concrete ways to turn brand promise into successful performance.
We are one of the world's largest marketing research firms. For over 30 years we've delivered timely insights to many Fortune 1000 companies, starting with our ability to uncover end-to-end knowledge of customers.

The Result
A clear understanding of the customer experience. You discover the shortfalls between brand promise and performance, and the actions needed to improve.
Let Maritz Research provide customer intelligence you can act on.

Looks legit to me. It could either be Honda or a competitor commissioning this survey.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I got it too. Would have filled it out but it was too too long!

Right in the trash. I do fill out the Honda ones.

L

·
0 Posts
There are companies out there sending out surveys just to get your personal information. Don't BITE!!
I have had many customers call me asking me why I am trying to sell them another extended warranty when they already bought one. One company went as far as to put "HONDA" on their letter head in a different font. If a sharp customer had not brough it to my attention, I would not have been able to put them out of business.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Just received my 2nd maritz survey, exactly like the first. Another free dollar included. At this rate, I might as well hang on to the Ridge for quite a while if Maritz is going to help me pay for it!;)

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Old thread and last post was 2005??? This is the 3rd Maritz research survey I have recieved, all different and the 6th since I bought my truck in October. This survey was a side by side comparison of why I got the Ridge and not an F-150, Tacoma, Colorado, or GMC something.
I of course did the Ridge proud.
Has anyone else gotten this many surveys in only 7 months?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts