Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
When are people going to get the clue that the Ridgeline is not targeted towards the 'heavy duty' truck market. People who want or need a full sized truck are going to buy a full sized truck. To me, the Ridgeline is geared towards those that may consider a Frontier Crew Cab or Tacoma Double Cab or an SUV.

For myself, I have been looking at the Frontier Crew Cabs for quite some time. I used to own a Toyota Tundra and loved having a truck. But I didn't need such a big vehicle. I have been longing to get into the truck market again and the Frontier Crew Cab was the front runner until I saw the Ridgeline. I feel that if I still want a truck, the Ridgeline fits my list of needs perfectly.

I guess that I am not a 'real truck buyer.'

·
Registered
22 Posts
The amazing thing is how narrow minded these people can be. "Only the Starbucks" crowd?

How about a Realtor? Let's see - I need room for 5. I need a place to store big metal signs that isn't inside my vehicle. I still need a trunk for a briefcase, tools, and other items. I need 4 wheel drive occasionally. I need a DVD navigation system. At 30,000 miles a year, I need decent gas milage.

I DONT need to tow anything, anywhere, anytime.

Name another vehicle that is a more perfect fit than this Ridgeline. The fact that it is a Honda is just a bonus. :D

·
Banned
13 Posts
thats just american pride speaking because they dont think a japanese truck can ever be as tough as an american.

but as another user previously stated, this isn't geared for the full sized pickup market.

someone in that article said that the towing capacity stinks, but doesnt the ridgelines power and towing capacity compare to that of the v6 tacoma? or am i completely wrong.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts