Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2011 RTL and I’d like to install a K&N CAI. I am fully aware the ridgeline already comes with one and the mod is unnecessary, but I still want to try it mainly for intake noise and mpg. I also understand that there isn’t an available upgrade for the 2009-present due to the mass airflow sensor. Is there any adapter available that would make this mod possible? Or would the drop-in filter that is compatible offer any mpg or sound gain? I apologize if this has already been asked.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,590 Posts
No adapter as this actually requires the MAS to be in the tube so it will require the K&N CAI to be cut in about the middle of it. I have seen a few but they are hand built by the owners who have them.

Used the search function (in my signature) and I am certain that you can find some of them,

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No adapter as this actually requires the MAS to be in the tube so it will require the K&N CAI to be cut in about the middle of it. I have seen a few but they are hand built by the owners who have them.

Used the search function (in my signature) and I am certain that you can find some of them,
Thank you. I see what others have done and it definitely seems possible. Maybe I’ll just give it a shot!

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,590 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts