Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just returned from my high school reunion on Maui (Seabury Hall) and man, I've never seen so many Ridgelines! You folks must snap 'em all up before they get to the mainland, and that's why they're so rare out here! :)

Roak

·
Registered
355 Posts
We just got back yesterday from 11 days there, and my 6 year old was calling out every time he saw one, quite a few. Saw a lot of jacked up Tacomas also.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Just returned from my high school reunion on Maui (Seabury Hall) and man, I've never seen so many Ridgelines! You folks must snap 'em all up before they get to the mainland, and that's why they're so rare out here! :)

Roak
We just got back yesterday from 11 days there, and my 6 year old was calling out every time he saw one, quite a few. Saw a lot of jacked up Tacomas also.
maybe this means that all us Ridgeline owners should move to Maui...... i dont like flying so :act062:

·
Registered
334 Posts
We do have a lot of Ridgelines here. I think the islands give quite a bit more love to the Asian brands than the mainland. The Tacoma is the best selling vehicle in Hawaii though. I don't get it. My boss has a crew-cab Tacoma 4x4, and even with the seat pushed all the way back and the steering wheel tilted up, I can't drive it without rubbing the steering wheel on my legs. I'm only 6'1". Not short, but not exactly a giant by today's standards. And the engine? It always feels like the rubber band needs about 3 more good twists.....

·
Registered
95 Posts
we were in Maui 01-15 December .2009 wish i had ridgeline rental there:act010:

·
Registered
954 Posts
Post your HS reunion pics or it didn't happen:act035:

·
Registered
210 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
504 Posts
Nice pictures. RL looks good in paradise. Went to westside of Maui in September, but never made it to the Hana side.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Going to be heading home tomorrow from Maui, and we also keep our eyes open for Ridgelines (and wish we could have rented one instead of the Chevy Traverse we have been driving around for a couple of weeks!). My boys saw this one on the island and we just had to stop and take some photos.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Going to be heading home tomorrow from Maui, and we also keep our eyes open for Ridgelines (and wish we could have rented one instead of the Chevy Traverse we have been driving around for a couple of weeks!). My boys saw this one on the island and we just had to stop and take some photos.
He's a member here. Don't remember the user name offhand.

·
Registered
334 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Post your HS reunion pics or it didn't happen:act035:
Never saw your post... You asked for it! Almost half the graduating class, Of the four guys, I'm second from the left:

Roak

1 - 13 of 13 Posts