Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer called and said that my truck is ready :) Just added a tow hitch (so I can get the waverunner out of the water from the front of the house) and the roof rack (so I don't get caught leaving Home Depot with a 2 by 6 14 footer hanging out the rear window..........oh yes, I did. I put a towel down around the window opening and then wrapped the front of the board and had my wife hold it away from the dashboard. She did accidently turn on her seat heater and it was 95 out. You should have seen the look on her face. Talk about priceless! I am a lucky man she put up with me after that.

L

·
0 Posts
NJRidge said:
My dealer called and said that my truck is ready :) Just added a tow hitch (so I can get the waverunner out of the water from the front of the house) and the roof rack (so I don't get caught leaving Home Depot with a 2 by 6 14 footer hanging out the rear window..........oh yes, I did. I put a towel down around the window opening and then wrapped the front of the board and had my wife hold it away from the dashboard. She did accidently turn on her seat heater and it was 95 out. You should have seen the look on her face. Talk about priceless! I am a lucky man she put up with me after that.
Pricelss story. :p And it's stories like that that make ME come back and read more and more. Thanks for sharing NJ!!

·
Premium Member
1,554 Posts
NJRidge said:
She did accidently turn on her seat heater and it was 95 out. You should have seen the look on her face. Talk about priceless! I am a lucky man she put up with me after that.
Ditto on the seat heater. LOL - Twice so far for me. Glad to see we are not the only ones.

I had my A/C on 75 deg. She had her A/C on Lo-Lo-Lo and was still squirming in her seat until we found out what was wrong.

It was first ride in truck and didn't know it had the seat heater feature.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts