Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
ROC Dealer Sponsor
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Brian Powell from Pohanka Honda in Salisbury, MD. I just wanted to post all the Ridgelines that were avail. and the ones that we are excepting deposits for. Right now all of the Ridgelines that we are selling are going for the MSRP and 2 promo (test driven less than 50mi.) vehicles that I could take $500 off . Here is the list as follows.

In Stock: (model-color/interior)

RTS - Black/ Beige *
RTL - White/ Beige
RTLS/R - Steel Blue/ Gray *

*sidesteps installed

Coming In: (model-color/interior/build date)

RTL - Silver/Gray/(N/A)
RTL - Red/Beige/ March 9
RTL - Silver/Gray/ March 2
RTLS/R - Steel Blue/ Gray/March 16
RTLS/R - Red/Beige/ (N/A)
RTLS/R - Silver/Gray/ March 7
RTLS/R - Silver/Gray/ March 7
RTLNAV - Silver/Gray/ (N/A)

Our inventory has been consistantly hitting about 2 wks from the build date so that will give you an idea about what time they will be on the lot. All the vehicles here are avail for deposit and is on a first come first serve basis. If you have any questions please email me or give me a call since I the only point of contact for this forum. Thanks!

Brian Powell
w 1-877-4-POHANKA ext:8058
f 410-548-3415
[email protected]

AS AN EXTRA BONUS I WILL DELIVER ANY ONE OF THESE VEHICLE FREE OF CHARGE! PROVIDE FREE TIRES FOR LIFE AND OFFER SPECIAL PRICING ON HONDA CARE WARRANTIES AND AFTERMARKET HONDA ACCESORIES!!!

·
ROC Dealer Sponsor
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When you tires wear down to the point where if you put a penny in the tread and you can see Lincoln full head (approx) then you bring your car in and we give you new tires for free. The only stipulation is that you have to get your tires rotated every 7500 mi, balanced every 15,000, and aligned every 30,000 (which are all things that should be done anyway.)

·
ROC Dealer Sponsor
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The doc fee is $100. No Im not like other dealers that say that they can give you this great price and then turn around and charge you a $1200 doc fee. I operate as fair and honest as I can be. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts