Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a real moron when it comes to a computer, but I think I got this picture download finally.
My beautiful wife took this picture 02191905.JPG (53.6 KB)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Love the pin-stripe. I may try that.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I like the pins also. In the photo its hard to tell what color they are it looks like black. If you could advise on the color and if you don't mind aprox. price.

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
I really like that stripe. I'm thinking of dark blue.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
JulesK said:
My beautiful wife took this picture
Where's the RL pic with her standing by it? :D

PS: I'm not asking just because you said she was beautiful...Ladyridge feels lonely being the only woman here and I thought it would help her feel not so lonely.

·
Registered
361 Posts
if Jules' wife shows up in this forum, she would be the first female. It's kind of like my college days at Virginia Tech. There was 100 men for each woman. Every woman was beautiful.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Blue said:
if Jules' wife shows up in this forum, she would be the first female.
Oh, I think LadyRidge probably deserves that honor. Maybe there have even been others before her.

·
Registered
361 Posts
You are absolutely right. Ladyridge is our first female member. I was refering to first female photo. Regardless, ladyridge is our first lady.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You guys are too much! Thanks for the compliments. The pinstripe costs about $60, but the dealer threw it in the purchase. The door edge guards are clear with the glue part only on the backside and costs $10 per door installed.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I love the pinstripe, too, but can't decide whether I want one on my white Ridgeline or not. I saw a white one with black pinstripe and we liked it and wanted it, but when we went to the dealership to pick it up, they hadn't done it yet. Then I thought it looked good as is, but after seeing yours...I'm still sittin' on the fence trying to decide. Anyone care to give their opinion?

Mrs. Diverace

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
To my eyes, it breaks up the large vertical door size, blending the two "halves" into the fender and rear quarter. I'm looking for a striper in my area.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Very unique and original mod. Two thumbs up on your Ridgeline. :)

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here is a little better look at the pinstripes

Attachments

·
Registered
361 Posts
OK, JK.

We have seen your beautiful truck, your beautiful house and you. You did mention your beautiful wife that others have insisted on...

Perhaps JK means just kidding?

Do you mean my Ridge instead of ny Ridge?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: Me and My Ridge

OK Blue,
My wife , LaDonna is Standing wearing a white sweatshirt

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok Ok my upload did not work. Contact Ladyridge, she has a pic of my wife.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts