Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been doing some major work to a ridgeline recently,and I've got to say there's nothing easy about it. That could be said about most modern vehicles,but man it seems that engine was shoehorned in leaving little room to work. Instead of a v-6 why not a inline four of the same displacement and power? There would be fewer moving parts, and a lot more room to work if need be.

·
Registered
233 Posts
It just seems really dumb to complain about something that almost every vehicle made today has. Name a vehicle produced that is easy to work on.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It just seems really dumb to complain about something that almost every vehicle made today has. Name a vehicle produced that is easy to work on.
If nobody talks about a problem nothing gets done about it. Your going to accept what they sell you without question. Maybe your dumb.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Seems odd someone would supposedly do their own timing belt, have it run great, then have a bolt fall off and ruin his engine would complain in repeated threads about the engine. The engine should be starting threads about the guy that worked on it. Poor truck.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Seems odd someone would supposedly do their own timing belt, have it run great, then have a bolt fall off and ruin his engine would complain in repeated threads about the engine. The engine should be starting threads about the guy that worked on it. Poor truck.
Really? Why would a nut fall off I never touched? It was on the crank sensor. Get your facts straight.

·
Registered
233 Posts
This community is not about bashing the truck or its members. I just find it offputting when I come on here to read threads and you have posted the same thing in multiple threads that has zero benefit to anyone.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Got a pic? I want to check mine.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This community is not about bashing the truck or its members. I just find it offputting when I come on here to read threads and you have posted the same thing in multiple threads that has zero benefit to anyone.
Am I supposed to say only good things about the truck? I'm going through an expensive time consuming repair, why can't I vent a little?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Don't say I bashed any member, I never did or would.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
The nut that fell off? Your friends engine apart? Anything at this point.

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
22,588 Posts
Keep the discussion civil or I will close the thread.

'nuff said.

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
Maybe I'm mentally unstable from working on a engine all weekend instead of snowmobiling.
Depending on where you are you might as well go sledin, hope you can leave from your door. Doesn't look like anything else will be movin around for awhile. Hell with the RL for now....:act035:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.