Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Keep an eye on the "Meets" forum and the Mid-South Forum, that should be where any activity should be. I'll make a special effort to be sure you get kept in the loop, because we are, after all, "neighbors"!:D

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Keep an eye on the "Meets" forum and the Mid-South Forum, that should be where any activity should be. I'll make a special effort to be sure you get kept in the loop, because we are, after all, "neighbors"!:D
Thanks, I'm still getting used to this.

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
You folks should have been with us last weekend. Great time in the mountains. WNC has wonderful opportunities for meets, so much to see and do. Biltmore, Chimney Rock, Lake Lure, Blue Ridge Parkway, Mount Mitchell, Cherohala, Nantahala, etc!!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was reading about the meets of past and they sounded like a lot of fun. I'll be checking in from time to time. I appreciate you guys keeping me informed.

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
It was a shame that you could not have joined us the weekend of Jun 26th in Pigen Forge. Check out the Southeast Regional meet. Lots of pics.

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
I saw some RLs on Killboy.com this week. Was that a ROC meet?
You have got it right!! We were all over the Dragon, up and down. Also went to Fontana Dam/Village. Cruised the Foothills Parkway, Little River Road, and Wears Valley Road, had a great time. You missed a super event!!

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
I will concur with that, we had a great time. We do look sharp on Killboy.com

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Falls coming around the corner, anyone heading to the Blue Ridge Parkway? RL style.
I live in SE NC, but will be in the mountains the last week in September. Any thoughts of a meet somewhere on the Blueridge Parkway around Blowing Rock (close to Linn Cove Viaduct) in late September??

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I would like to make it up to the Pisgah Inn before they shut it down for the winter.
Not sure where the Pisgah Inn is located, I'll look it up.

I live in SE NC, but will be in the mountains the last week in September. Any thoughts of a meet somewhere on the Blueridge Parkway around Blowing Rock (close to Linn Cove Viaduct) in late September??
I work the weekend of Sept. 26/27, off Oct. 3/4. What dates are good for you.

·
Premium Member
17,033 Posts
I'm in western NC right now. At a meet at the dragon. I rode along the Cherahala today and was in Robbinsville.

Killboy will get some shots of my car tomorrow and saturday

1 - 20 of 76 Posts