Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
as like last year, I plan on heading to the Dragon twice this year :act030:
I will drive through the area 2 or 3 times this year. I like to take the scenic route to the Smokies; across Cherohala Skyway, then up the Dragon, down the Foothills Parkway, and up Little River Road to Gatlinburg!!

·
Premium Member
17,033 Posts
I will drive through the area 2 or 3 times this year. I like to take the scenic route to the Smokies; across Cherohala Skyway, then up the Dragon, down the Foothills Parkway, and up Little River Road to Gatlinburg!!
if you rode with me, you might have a heart attack :act018:

I like the night runs on the dragon more than daytime. This year, I've seriously upgraded my suspension, so the handling will be improved which will mean I'll be faster :cheerleader:

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
if you rode with me, you might have a heart attack :act018:

I like the night runs on the dragon more than daytime. This year, I've seriously upgraded my suspension, so the handling will be improved which will mean I'll be faster :cheerleader:
Did you see this one I posted a while back? Watch the speedometer on the S2000 hit 70 a few times!!!

http://vimeo.com/34155121

·
Premium Member
17,033 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,033 Posts
hitting 70 is not difficult especially in the straighter sections ... not saying that I've done that though :act024:
FYI: my car's 2nd gear tops out around 65 mph. I've been into 3rd a few times while chasing down others :act035:

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
FYI: my car's 2nd gear tops out around 65 mph. I've been into 3rd a few times while chasing down others :act035:
I really miss the 5 speeds in the mountains. Have not had one since the 2003 Accord!!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Have not heard a word!! Be nice to do something this spring!!
Spring or Summer would be nice; my 1 and 3 year olds have kept me preoccupied the last couple of years, but it would be nice to run into some other RL owners. I dont live too far away from the dragon. I still have those driving directions you gave me a couple of years ago.

·
Premium Member
17,033 Posts
I'm eyeballing a 2nd week in Sept trip to the dragon/hellbender. I'll be above the speed limit :act018:

·
Registered
31 Posts
HEADING UP FRIDAY. Looking to do some turkey hunting and get some pics of the waterfalls in franklin/highlands. Want to take a day trip and hook up with some more RIDGE'S.

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
HEADING UP FRIDAY. Looking to do some turkey hunting and get some pics of the waterfalls in franklin/highlands. Want to take a day trip and hook up with some more RIDGE'S.
Too far for a day trip for me, enjoy. Love Highlands!!!

61 - 76 of 76 Posts