Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
T Mac -

What are the differences between the different membership levels of senior member, member and junior member? :rolleyes:

L

·
0 Posts
Zemog said:
T Mac -

What are the differences between the different membership levels of senior member, member and junior member? :rolleyes:
Hi Zemog...
It's the number of posts you have contributed to the forum.
I think it's around 30 or so to go from Junior Member to Member then 100 to go from member to Senior member. Anyone please correct if I am wrong!!
:p

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Re: Membership Levels.

ladyridge is right, it is 30 to go to member then 100 to go to senior member.

Of course there should be an old timer level at 1000 just for lady and zero.

L

·
0 Posts
Re: Membership Levels.

captmiddy said:
ladyridge is right, it is 30 to go to member then 100 to go to senior member.

Of course there should be an old timer level at 1000 just for lady and zero.
:D :) :p

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I don't know about "Old Timer", perhaps "Special Member" would be more appropriate. :D

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
check thread out "Most Posting" LadyRidge is beyond catching up to now!!! :)

L

·
0 Posts
Tex's Ridge said:
check thread out "Most Posting" LadyRidge is beyond catching up to now!!! :)
Maybe I should shut up for a while. :eek:
Umm..well..errr...sorry...I can't. :D

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Zemog said:
Well, I don't know about "Old Timer", perhaps "Special Member" would be more appropriate. :D
Well, since LadyRidge is almost at 2000 Posts, and she has already been named "Queen of ROC Land", that should also be her membership level. Then there will be "Prince of ROC Land" for Zero and Shovelhd, whoever breaks the 1000 level :) IMMHOOC :D

L

·
0 Posts
T Mac said:
I suppose we could always create the "has too much time on their hands" title. ;)
Hey now....we might even be able to say some of us don't have enough time on our hands!!
:D ;)

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
So would I. :D

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I think at 2000 that you should gain the title of Grizzled. Or perhaps Wizened, or maybe even Rickety. Of course a more appropriate title may be Carpal Tunnel Bait.

But we could always go with more appropriate names of Guru, Sherpa, Elder, Illuminate or Maestro.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
captmiddy said:
I think at 2000 that you should gain the title of Grizzled. Or perhaps Wizened, or maybe even Rickety. Of course a more appropriate title may be Carpal Tunnel Bait.

But we could always go with more appropriate names of Guru, Sherpa, Elder, Illuminate or Maestro.
Ok, here's another take, LadyRidge at 2000 post be declared Amyrlin Seat, and anyone over 1000 post become a Aes Sedai. Your's truly Rand of three rivers.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
I'll take 'Ridgeline Sensei.' :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
captmiddy said:

Apparently, the count of 2000 gets you the title of Moderator. :eek:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
swampler said:
Apparently, the count of 2000 gets you the title of Moderator. :eek:
well that leaves us both with only about 1500 left to go then doesn't it ;).

Of course I would guess this is a raising bar so when I reach 2000 it will be 5000. But it is probably safer that way, I cause too much trouble to moderate.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts