Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I met with the honda rep and service manager today about my black ridges paint problems.

Showed them the peeling paint on the rear bumper and the tiny white bubbles or dots scattered through the top surfaces of the truck. I told them both about the different issues with the truck to see what they would say but they didn't offer much about anything.

The rep didn't say to much but the service manager knows about the SBs on different issues. My truck was the first he has seen with these problems, so he says.

Bottom line is they are going to repaint the top surfaces of the truck-roof, hood and upper body around bed area as well as the rear bumper. They said they will give me a loaner too.

Mark

L

·
0 Posts
MarkCobra said:
I met with the honda rep and service manager today about my black ridges paint problems.

Showed them the peeling paint on the rear bumper and the tiny white bubbles or dots scattered through the top surfaces of the truck. I told them both about the different issues with the truck to see what they would say but they didn't offer much about anything.

The rep didn't say to much but the service manager knows about the SBs on different issues. My truck was the first he has seen with these problems, so he says.

Bottom line is they are going to repaint the top surfaces of the truck-roof, hood and upper body around bed area as well as the rear bumper. They said they will give me a loaner too.

Mark
That's great. I am glad it worked out for you. Keep us posted. :p

1 - 2 of 2 Posts