Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I picked up my truck today with several accessories installed that I ordered and thought I would show what the metallic trim looks like. It also comes with a trim piece that fits each door.

Before and After

Attachments

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Very nice before and after pics. Thanks for posting them.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Thanks for the pix. The trim looks sharp. It breaks up the long single color dash very nicely.

Any pix of the door trim?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Cool pics Marcus. Since you beat me to it, I guess I don't have to post pics of mine any more. :) Oh, while you're at it, post pics of the door handle pieces too, please. I think those look really sharp - especially how it matches nicely with the silver grab handles.

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
I like the looks of the trim but I also like the lack of shiny, reflective stuff on my stock dashboard. Thanks for posting the pics!

-- ridged

·
Registered
311 Posts
ridged said:
I like the looks of the trim but I also like the lack of shiny, reflective stuff on my stock dashboard. Thanks for posting the pics!

-- ridged
Actually, the metallic trim is not reflective at all. There is a fair amount of glare in the pics, which may make it seem like they are reflective, but in actuality, the kit has a brushed metal look, very subdued and not reflective at all. Just look at your grab handles and imagine the exact same material all over the driver's side dash.

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
methodtim said:
Actually, the metallic trim is not reflective at all. There is a fair amount of glare in the pics, which may make it seem like they are reflective, but in actuality, the kit has a brushed metal look, very subdued and not reflective at all. Just look at your grab handles and imagine the exact same material all over the driver's side dash.
Maybe I used the wrong terminology but I don't think I care to add glare to my dash. Thanks for the input! :)

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
Marcus, Very nice indeed!! Is it stuck on with 3M adhesive? or Double stick tape? Also, Does it seem stuck to the dash real good? Thanks for the input.
:D

·
Registered
311 Posts
5S Dude said:
Marcus, Very nice indeed!! Is it stuck on with 3M adhesive? or Double stick tape? Also, Does it seem stuck to the dash real good? Thanks for the input.
:D
I think I've hijacked Marcus' thread... sorry. The trim kit is attached on top of the existing dash using some type of adhesive. There is a light-colored rubber strip that runs on the outside of the entire dash kit to prevent water getting in. The door pieces do not have this rubber strip on the outside edge and also adhered to the existing door panels. The installation instructions can be found here: http://www.handa-accessories.com/ridgeline/interiortrim.pdf

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
Thank you both for sharing!! Very OEM looking not to much flash, just right.
and thanks for the link to the install. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts