Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Always wished we could have had a meet like this at Fontana and Tail of the Dragon. These Miata folks know how it is done. Quite a crowd when it takes Killboy 2 photos to get the whole group.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Miss my miata..awsome car, just couldn't understand how come mpg was soo poor for a 4 banger, even when I drove it nice....couldn't get better than 28. My 12 second turbo crx could get 36....but thats honda for ya I guess. ;)

on a side note....I am going to the dragon in a few weeks....towing up my bikes, really looking forward to it.

Jb

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Miss my miata..awsome car, just couldn't understand how come mpg was soo poor for a 4 banger, even when I drove it nice....couldn't get better than 28. My 12 second turbo crx could get 36....but thats honda for ya I guess. ;)

on a side note....I am going to the dragon in a few weeks....towing up my bikes, really looking forward to it.

Jb
I will be cruising through later this month as the crowds in the Smokies thin out some. Always love to take the detour via Cherohala, Joyce Kilmer, TOD, and Foothills Parkway. Never gets old.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts