Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2019 RTL-T Forest Mist Metallic
653 Posts
I
I now carry and use cayenne pepper that I sprinkle all over my engine on a regular basis. After the damage they did to my wiring and ultimately catalytic converter. My insurance paid out good money to have it repaired. The dealer shielded the wiring on top of the engine but said the best preventative was cayenne pepper. They told me they have seen the same Hondas in their shop more than once for rodent issues.
I cant imagine cayenne pepper staying put very long. Bait traps with poisen at all times, maybe bait traps attached with velco in a couple of spots in the engine compartment? Poison those suckers!

· Registered
2019 RTL-T Forest Mist Metallic
653 Posts
I agree. I had a terrible mouse problem in my house that traps would not solve. I had to kill them with poison. Very little sign of dead mice or of smell. They usually just disappear. Occasionally I would find a dried up mouse. Like mouse jerky lol. It's worth it to get rid of them. Especially in a vehicle you won't have any odor problem I bet. If you do it will only last a couple of days.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.