Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Micrfiber Miracle!

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  bigridge 
#1 · (Edited)
Microfiber Miracle!

My wife and I both wear glasses. For years we have been struggling on how to best clean them. My wife specially, in the mornings she would cuss and waste five minutes cleaning her glasses with all different methods!! I used a microfiber from my truck to clean mine the other day and in less than five seconds they were clean!!! Showed this to my wife, and I thought I had given her a diamond ring!! We now have a small size hanging in out bathroom for cleaning glasses!!!

#3 ·
Re: Microfiber Miracle!

DoctorJ said:
I take my specs and run them under hot water for several seconds each side and dry with a towel. No problems, squeaky clean.
Try drying with a microfiber! I promise you will never use a towel again!! :D

#6 ·
Our eye doctor started giving away micro fiber glasses cleaning cloths about a year ago. DH keeps one in each of his eyeglass cases. It makes a big difference.

#8 ·
I'm one of those nuts that used to compete in concours contests with BMWCCA, so I've spent lots of time cleaning cars (and trucks). I add my voice to those singing the praises of micro fiber. Although they can be had cheaper, you can get nice ones from Griots Garage. An electric leaf blower also does a great job of removing excess water from hard to reach places prior to final drying with the micro fiber towel.

Happy washing.

Craig.

#9 ·
First things you must have when buying a black motorcycle or a black Ridgeline are microfiber cloths, and a dozen new diapers.

BTW, the look you get on a cashiers face when buying diapers, when you are over 50 years old, is truely priceless. :eek: :) :D :confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.