Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed upon my first washing of my Ridgeline that a cap was missing over a bolt on the cab roof. I notified the dealer and they sent me a replacement part.
It just snaps in. My dealer said they checked other ridgelines on their lot and others were missing the part also. All members should check their cab roofs for the missing part. Picture attached.

Black RTLwS/R running boards, fog lights, chrome bumper trim, front lower trim-brush guard style, moonroof visor, tail light garnish, rear splash gaurds

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
I was not missing the caps, but I found that the large trim section they retain was not fully snapped in. It really wasn't noticable visually, but caused a weird thumping noise when driving at about 80mph. It took me several weeks to figure where the noise was coming from before I happened across that trim section during a wash.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Could you post some shots of your front trim work and the rear garnish? interested on the front chrome and brush guard...what did it cost about? :)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Wow new ridge and you already had to pop a cap in it. :D I checked mine when I first got it and one of them was not snapped in all the way, it could have easily flew off in transport. No big deal, would have had the dealer get me another one. Hope thats the only issue with it, people with wind noise, leaks, and radio issues are all rolling their eyes at this :rolleyes:

Enjoy your ride !!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts