·
Registered
360 Posts
Here's Mine

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Camping with my 2007 RTL just shortly after I bought her. She safely and comfortably transported me, 3 of my big guy friends, all our gear, 2 coolers, food and drinks for 4 days and 4 people, and a dog with room to spare for Daisy Dog to run around in the bed. The guys kept asking me questions about the horsepower, features, etc. (I'm a girl, but I'm a huge tomboy) and they started giving me a hard time saying Isis, my RL wasn't a real truck. I brought the total payload weight I was carrying and that we were still getting 16-18 miles per gallon while we jammed to the bluegrass station on my XM radio. They had a new appreciation for the truck when I popped open the in bed trunk and took out the extra libation I had packed. They now respect Isis for the goddess she is. :) So glad I found this forum. I feel so happy to know there are people as obsessed with these trucks as I am.

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
My new baby is a 2007 RTL w/Nav & Moon roof, but only been in the family for 5 days. Texas immigrant! Imported her from Dallas. :cheerleader:

Server working again tonight. Here are the Pics of my Ridge!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Here's mine:

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts