Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone, My name's Ulysses...Im from Staten Island New York...and this is my 06 RTS.
My mods include:
1)Clarion DXZ845MC
2)Power Acoustik 7.2 widescreen LCD screen Custom Brackets
3)1200 watt max Power Acoustik 4 channel amp
4)3 8" Rockford fosgate subwoofers in custom enclosure
5)Playstation 2
6)Access Roll-Up Tonneau Cover

i got a lot of pictures but i have a problem with how big the files are...can anyone help me? =/

L

·
0 Posts
LCUTZ said:
Hey Everyone, My name's Ulysses...Im from Staten Island New York...and this is my 06 RTS.
My mods include:
1)Clarion DXZ845MC
2)Power Acoustik 7.2 widescreen LCD screen Custom Brackets
3)1200 watt max Power Acoustik 4 channel amp
4)3 8" Rockford fosgate subwoofers in custom enclosure
5)Playstation 2
6)Access Roll-Up Tonneau Cover

i got a lot of pictures but i have a problem with how big the files are...can anyone help me? =/
Welcome to the ROC family LCUTZ. We're glad you're here. Keep coming back for more information about the best purchase you have ever made. This IS the best place to find out everything you ever wanted to know about the Ridgeline but the dealer didn't have a clue!! :D
Enjoy the ride!!
If you still have an issue with resizing, email me or PM me and I'll walk you through it.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Welcome aboard LCUTZ!
You obviously like music, sooooo..., what are you doing this weekend (11/5)? Come to The ROC @ the ROC - that is the Ridgeline Owners Club meet at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, Ohio. It will be an absolutely beautiful trip in your Ridgeline through the Delaware Water Gap and across the rest of Pennsylvania on I-80. The leaves are just about at their peak in most areas. I am in the dead center of PA and the colors are stunning! It will be a great trip in a great vehicle on a great weekend to meet some with and have fun with some great people. It just doesn't get any better than that! Would love to see - and hear - you there - and check out your mods. Check the Meets and Greets forum on the main ROC page for info.

As to resizing pictures, there is a very easy way to do it using Microsofts free download of Powertoys that ROC member TUX posted a link to. Here is a copy of that link http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx

I use it now and it is simple, safe, and easy.

Once again, welcome aboard!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Great mods there. As much as I love movies, it's a good thing I don't have that screen in my truck or I'd be in a lot of wrecks. I guess that why there is state law to not allow them.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Good morning LCUTZ, Welcome to the family! and thanks for the photos. Your mods are really great! What else have you planned ?:)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Nice pictures. The stereo components under the back seats are particularly interesting because it appears you didn't use up much of the space if any of the usable space under the seats.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome from another SI 'er . Ill look out for you on the expressway. Did your installer talk about getting an autostarter. Im looking at them now and since hes already had your car in the shop I was hoping he had a good solution. See you at the toll plaza! Peter

1 - 11 of 11 Posts