Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I am new to the forum, but have enjoyed it very much. I bought a 2007 Ridgeline back on May 2014. When I was registering to use this site, it asks "what model do you own"? To be completly honest, I couldn't answer. After looking at the owners manual, I still wasn't sure. Is there a location on the vehicle that gives this information/ re: RTX.SE,RT etc?
Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
22,586 Posts
The 2007 trim lines are (roughly):
RT black colored door handles, cloth interior, basic HVAC, basic radio, steel wheels, manual cloth seats
RTX, full towing package, painted alloys, body color door handles, otherwise, same as RT
RTS, alloys, dual zone climate control system, sound system with sub, body colored door handles and side view mirrors, power cloth seats, steering wheel audio controls
RTL, same as RTS and includes leather interior, heated side mirrors, heated front seats, sunroof.

That should be enough to determine what trim line you have.

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
22,586 Posts
You're welcome. How many miles on your RL?

Edit: I belatedly discovered that this is posted in the feedback forum. I'll move it to the Misc/General forum.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Good Move Speed...

I was going to reply previous (could not under "feedback") to mention that those model designations differ, not only by year, but also by US vs. Canadian. Just FYI for those who are new / unfamiliar with the various model designations. There are many different ones you will see/read about.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts