Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm on vacation up here in the Kalispell/Whitefish/Columbia Falls area, and I have to say I'm pretty impressed. There are quite a few Ridgelines cruising around up here. I've seen at least 10 in the last 2 days. :act035:

·
Registered
322 Posts
It is nice up there, but it can get crazy. Sat through a 4th of July blizzard near Glacier on a motorcycle trip up there in 1985.

·
Banned
17 Posts
Great place to vacation! I love that area. Hopefully it treated you well. I'm excited to get my Ridgeline in that area to do some camping (more near Flathead and the Swan Valley) once it warms up.. in 8 months

·
Registered
6 Posts
Greetings! I have an 09 RTL that I really like. With snow tires it is the perfect snow vehicle. My battery is going, and I'm thinking of putting in an Optima. What are your recommendations.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Greetings! I have an 09 RTL that I really like. With snow tires it is the perfect snow vehicle. My battery is going, and I'm thinking of putting in an Optima. What are your recommendations.
I put in an Optima Red Top about 4 years ago, and haven't ever had a problem. In fact, I've put Optimas in almost every vehicle I've owned for the last 17 years and never had one fail.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My Ridgeline loves Missoula, high resale here because they are a great transportation option. lot's of good terrain to try out around here!

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
Only been through a couple of times, but Instantly understood the "big sky country" moniker. What beauty & openness. The only problem is that it makes you wish you had nuke reactor power or something that would let you just take off & keep going..... w/o wondering where your next gas was coming from. What a great last bastion of great-outdoors.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts