Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long Island, New York - Meeting At Montauk Anyone?

Weekend of September 24, 25.

·
Registered
33 Posts
That would be great - I live on Long Island and my birthday is Sept. 25th!
Sounds like a match!

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I might take the ferry over and drive out.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I'm game for the 25th :) never driven Long Island before!

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
I won't be able to make it but I was born in Good Samaritan Hospital on Long Island.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
It's beautiful out on the Island, being from NYC originally. Too far for me but hope you break the current record (so we can meet again and break yours.... :D )

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The 25th is a Sunday and maybe tougher for the farther away attendees to travel in and out on that day. 24th may be easier to get around the Island. I am out there for a family reunion weekend so it will probably not matter to me; just want to make it easier for you guys. I hope we hear from a few more Long Island owners, but who knows how many of us there really are. I have not seen a single RL on the road here in Western Suffolk for the 2 months since I ordered mine.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
zero said:
I won't be able to make it but I was born in Good Samaritan Hospital on Long Island.
HEY! I didn't know you were in Melbourne, I might have seen you while I was driving back from Miami to MA. I was behind a Green Ridgeline on I95 for a while. I saw rather a few Ridgelines in Florida.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
You will be able to identify my truck pretty easily because of the brush guard on the front. From behind, I guess it looks just like any other Ridge.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My weekend at Montauk got squeezed into a shorter timeframe and I will not be out there on Sunday at all. Anyone still interested in meeting at the local Irish Pub on Saturday afternoon and having a pint together? We could rally out to the lighthouse (about a 5 mile drive East to the end of the Earth) or just have a second pint and take a group picture at the traffic circle in middle of town.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Sounds interesting, not sure I can make it, will keep it on my calendar, but I will look for the 'Ridge convoy passing by!

RidgeLI

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
RidgeLI said:
Sounds interesting, not sure I can make it, will keep it on my calendar, but I will look for the 'Ridge convoy passing by!

RidgeLI
Watch the dates on these posts...;) This appears to be September 2005....
Would hate for you to have to write a meet review in which you were the only one at the meet there RidgeLI...:D

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well the Montauk meet went on without a hitch, but of course I was the only one to attend, and I did not have my hitch installed at the time. It is good to see more and more Ridgelines on the Island and even a few right in my neck of the woods. I drive by Greenlawn every day on the way to the Huntington Train station so we might see each other one day around the area. Schoenig, make sure you are opening up your truck at the Stop and Shop as we have the same color, and of course, we know that true Blue is the proper Northeast color.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just picked up my ridgeline 2 weeks ago n low and behold some dickhead decided to tag my front driverside bumper in a parkinglot n its goin into the shop this week also if anyone on long island is interested i have a bed cap for sale asking for 1500-1800 color is silver n in perfect condition any takers let me know email is [email protected]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts