Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi,

Please be careful with things of this nature. For the most part if it is too good to be true, it probably is. And, if it worked as advertised the manufacturer wouldn't be able to keep them in stock.

I'm not trying to be a cynic (and maybe it does work as advertised), but I doubt the veracity of these kinds of claims.

Best regards,

Sean

·
Registered
9,967 Posts

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
It works really well if you have air with hair. :D "Cutting edge" technology it ain't.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Don't you think if a $17 part would increase power and gas milage by 35% that Honda would make it standard?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
263 Posts
30 day money back warranty and life time satisfaction warranty, no questions asked.

Someone should buy one and post results. return if no improvement.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
ninefive0 said:
30 day money back warranty and life time satisfaction warranty, no questions asked.

Someone should buy one and post results. return if no improvement.
Knock yourself out.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
678 Posts
Don't be an idiot. Let some other dolt buy it....this thing is total crap. Don't you think that if something like this worked that you would have known about it a long time ago? This piece of garbage belongs in the trash bin with all the other assorted ripoffs.

·
Registered
263 Posts
basils said:
Don't be an idiot. Let some other dolt buy it....this thing is total crap. Don't you think that if something like this worked that you would have known about it a long time ago? This piece of garbage belongs in the trash bin with all the other assorted ripoffs.

I agree, I'm not buying it.....none of it.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Actually, we all do share the same experience with it. We all laughed at it! Now if someone could just find a magnetic crystal pyramid, you just might have something there! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Now if someone could just find a magnetic crystal pyramid, you just might have something there!
Have you checked eBay? :D

·
Registered
333 Posts
Saw a 20/20 special a few months ago and they tested a few similar products, I know one for sure was called the TORNADO, they made no difference what so ever, 20/20 tried finding out why it was even legal to sell.
I cant remember what the sellers answer was though.
I personally would stay away from these products.
Good luck in your decision.
Chris

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
I concur! Do not install this piece of do-doo on your Ridgeline. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts