Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

541 - 549 of 549 Posts

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Fred: Are you the original owner? I'll add you to the 300K club.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes I am. Bought it in Birmingham and moved to the Gulf Coast the close of 2013. The milage just rolled to 349000 and running well. Unless something radical occurs I plan to continue driving. I drive about 300 miles each week.
Fred

·
Registered
5 Posts
Passed 500,000 a few weeks ago and currently at 505,000 on my 2006.

Starting to cost money in repairs. Recently replaced front struts. Need to replace control arms. Gaskets on doors coming apart. Rear struts probably need replacement. Engine still good but thinking about replacing it to not be doing something to it every month. Very little other than routine up to now. Replaced radiator month after hitting deer. Alternator quit a year ago. Check engine light always on.

·
Registered
9,801 Posts
Half a million miles. Wow. I'm going to go ahead and say you are the mileage king in the world of RL's right now. Well, save for the picture of the one with 517k a few posts up. But, you actually own this truck and I'm sure you're going to be past that 517 within the next few months. What an amazing testament to the build quality of the G1.

·
Registered
9,801 Posts
I think you've definitely gotten your money's worth. At your current mileage pace, you have about 23 more years before you hit a million miles. I believe in you.

·
Registered
482 Posts
My 2006 six is at 357000 miles and still running great! Got some noise under in front. Probably a strut. Bought it new so can’t complain! I wonder if it will give me a million miles?
Thank you, since we do not replace our vehicles every couple of years, (our "new" car in now approaching 20 years old), with most folks seemingly wanting to complain about the Ridgeline and "all" of its idiosyncrasies, we were starting to have doubts about our impulsive purchase. So, we really appreciate your enthusiastic and optimistic endorsement that we did right by purchasing a Honda!

Thank you so very very much!

Bill and Justina

541 - 549 of 549 Posts