Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my RTL-E on its first road trip. 110 miles split evenly between highway (55-70) and rural (40-50). Maybe 10 miles in stop n go traffic. A/C on. Avg 24.2 MPG.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Took my RTL-E on its first road trip. 110 miles split evenly between highway (55-70) and rural (40-50). Maybe 10 miles in stop n go traffic. A/C on. Avg 24.2 MPG.
The onboard
the display is usually off by a couple. I live on long island and the speed limit is 55. Although most people are going faster, I would like to get a mpg reading from someone actually doing 55. MPG's really drop after that speed and most of my daily driving is 50 or under.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
I'm jealous...I've got about 100 miles on my RTL-E and I'm only showing an average MPG of 16.8. I'm beginning to think something is miscalibrated. Granted, it's been mostly city (20-35mph) but I was expecting a little better than this.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
By the time I made the return trip hone on Sunday it was showing 25.0

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
I'm jealous...I've got about 100 miles on my RTL-E and I'm only showing an average MPG of 16.8. I'm beginning to think something is miscalibrated. Granted, it's been mostly city (20-35mph) but I was expecting a little better than this.
I bet 95% is local. 100 miles! %80 of the gas burning is starting it up and drooling over all the gadgets! :grin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts