Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The exterior of the Ridge is Dark as they come now.

MODS include:
3% tint all the way around
35% windshield tint
Smoked Headlight housing
Smoked Taillight housing
Smoked 3rd brake light housing
Painted Roof Raft
Custom 22" MOZ wheels w/Nitto wrapping
Smoked 6k LED conversion in from bumper
Black Polishied GrillCraft upper & lower grills
H&R lowering springs
DDM Tuning 55W 6K HIDs
V-LEDs 6k/two-color front turn signal mod
V-LEDs rear bulbs installed
Custom AZ Plate (Cant See Me).....cause its funny....

Attachments

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A few more.........enjoy

Attachments

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Hey meinahonda , I like your "Can't Catch Me" license plate! :act035:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice RL. That looks like top of South Mountain
Thanks.
You're right. Glad it was a clear day. Of course now that the ridge is clean.........it's raining.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Premium Member
1,657 Posts
Hey meinahonda , I like your "Can't Catch Me" license plate! :act035:
You sure it's not 'cant see me' ?

I like the looks. Well done!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Insane awesome Ridge! I would like to see it in person some day.

Q

·
Premium Member
11,421 Posts
That would be fun to see you peeling off that ILLEGAL tint after a traffic stop.
Seriously 3% ?
I agree. I've seen folks start out from stops in daylight with heavy tinted front sides, and almost hit someone, once, almost me. I hope they never leap out at night with a car approaching that forgot to turn on it's lights on.

I do like the overall look of the truck!

·
Registered
589 Posts
I agree. I've seen folks start out from stops in daylight with heavy tinted front sides, and almost hit someone, once, almost me. I hope they never leap out at night with a car approaching that forgot to turn on it's lights on.

I do like the overall look of the truck!
That was me a while ago.. I had to open my windows to make a safe turn....
my windows were 20%,still illegal....

·
Premium Member
11,421 Posts
Some don't even bother to lower their window, I think they bite their lower lip, and maybe even close their eyes before punching it! :D

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Very nice! I havent seen your truck driving around yet. Which part of the valley are you in?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lets not turn this thread into another legality discussion over tint, there's already enough of those on this forum. I will say I knew what I was getting myself into before I took the leap on the tint. I did have to remove the side tint at one time due to a ticket. But its nice having a tint guy in your pocket so when that time comes.:act024:

Thanks for the kind words though.

@RustyH....I've seen you driving around plenty of times, but then again your super nice Ridge is hard to miss. I live in south Phoenix near the Raven Golf Course. Looking forward to the next meetup.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Super Super DOPE!!! The tint looks awesome, glad u had the balls to do it, enjoy it and be safe. This truck is cold, my fav mods on this truck are ur LED's, tint, wheels, rack....i really like the grill as well, my only suggestion with all due respect is, if possible...the metal piece behind ur grill that shows in the pic, is it painted black? if not a few coats would hide that really well

Again, Super dope truck.:act035:

;act028: Tell the cops to go home and make a baby :act027:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Love the look, bet it gets some attention. I was in your neck of the woods back in November - wife was in Scottsdale on biz so I rode co-pilot. Beautiful area - enjoyed every minute there.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts