Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2019 RTL-E ( US version) does not have the climate control system that the manual shows or what the on screen tutorial indicates. There is no " MAX AC" button on the right side of the control panel" Did they make a mistake?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just got this vehicle 3 weeks ago and it's taken me awhile to dive into the manual. When I look at my climate control panel I do not see a "MAX AC" button on the right as the manual shows. It is a blank button. When I go into the on-screen tutorial the voice and line items include a MAX AC as well as just a "Vent" section.
Did Honda put a RTL-T or below climate control system on my RTL-E ?? This is a US version. Confused.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I figured it out. The E version has " Automatic climate control" so no MAX AC. Jesus there's like 6 different control panels for this rig. Sorry for the post. I'll try and delete it. My bad.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I just got this vehicle 3 weeks ago and it's taken me awhile to dive into the manual. When I look at my climate control panel I do not see a "MAX AC" button on the right as the manual shows. It is a blank button. When I go into the on-screen tutorial the voice and line items include a MAX AC as well as just a "Vent" section.
Did Honda put a RTL-T or below climate control system on my RTL-E ?? This is a US version. Confused.
For the RTL-E just hit your voice command button (lower left steering wheel) and after the beep say : "Climate Control Max Cool" For max heat, do the same except say "Climate Control Max Heat."

·
Super Moderator
12,081 Posts
My 2019 RTL-E ( US version) does not have the climate control system that the manual shows or what the on screen tutorial indicates. There is no " MAX AC" button on the right side of the control panel" Did they make a mistake?
No.

See page 188 (Climate Control System), not page 195 (Heating and Cooling System).

·
Registered
12 Posts
the max AC is the same as the recycle AC button. Use that for "max".
it looks like 3/4 of an oval with an arrow on one end.

·
Registered
20 Posts
#1. It's NOT an American automobile! You don't need a Max button, just put the fan on high and lower the temp to Lo and push the Sync button. Simple!

·
Registered
188 Posts
You can set the temperature range through the HU settings for Climate Control.

·
Registered
12 Posts
MAX AC does not mean "turn the AC to it's maximum power", it means "recycle the vehicle's inside cool air for maximum cooling efficiency"

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
MAX AC does not mean "turn the AC to its maximum power", it means "recycle the vehicle's inside cool air for maximum cooling efficiency"
I'm thinking it does mean that and it achieves it by going to recirculation amongst other things. Kind of a shortcut.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
11 Participants
zroger73
Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums
Honda Ridgeline Owners Club, forum community to discuss reviews, accessories, performance, care, mods, and more.
Full Forum Listing