Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

Registered
2021 Honda Ridgeline Pearl White Black Edition
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully this is the right place to post this.

I picked this 2021 Pearl White BE 3/25/21 after patiently waiting for the 1st one to show up at the dealer. I had already inquired back in January and they tried to sell me on a 2020 RTL but didn't like the color. 3 months later the dealer told me a Pearl White BE was coming in. Was given a hell of a deal that I could not say no to and had a 2019 HRV that I wanted to trade in and take advantage of the 0% APR.

Unfortunately, it came with a Utility Package that I did not want but ultimately didn't get charged for. It's slowly growing on me.

Originally was thinking about a sport but fell in love with the black and red seats which remind me of Type R seats, blacked out accents and the Hondas Pearl White 馃槏.

so the journey begins......

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I ordered a bunch of stuff even prior to the purchase.

KN Drop In next day.
Click here for this product

Moved over all the LED bulbs I had. Super bright interior lights. Was thinking about purchasing the Honda OEM welcoming lights but I think these LEDs are pretty bright for that side puddle light.

Center console organizer/divider, been trying to figure out a way to either drill at the bottom to hide and run the wires. Weird how honda didn't think to at least have some wire indentations like other manufacturers.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Quiksnap Sunshades Front and Rear

In California, it's against the law to have your front windows tinted. This allows for a removable alternative. While blocking the sun and keeping your interior cooler on hot days. Using it on the rear windows also allows you to roll down the windows and keep bugs out. Notice the front shade doesn't block to have full use of the side mirrors when installed.

Super Moderator
Your truck is looking fantastic, @SFPearlWhiteBlackEdition. I am glad your username popped up as soon as I entered"SF." I wonder if you have the longest username here on the ROC?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Your truck is looking fantastic, @SFPearlWhiteBlackEdition. I am glad your username popped up as soon as I entered"SF." I wonder if you have the longest username here on the ROC?
Hmmmm I wonder about that. I made this name before knowing the abbreviation BE.

Thank you! Hopefully I don't keep the Ridgeline too much on the back burner this week. I've been a bit busy with striper coming in and crabbing.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
I also moved over a glove box organizer from my HRV. Thought it isn't long enough for the Ridgeline's glove box, it still helps organize items. There is an organizer listed specifically for the Ridgeline on Amazon.

I also moved over a HUD that plugs into the OBD port. I'm waiting on a dashmat to move it a bit off the windshield.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts