Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Honda Ridgeline Pearl White Black Edition
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
had a pretty productive day.

the one thing I didn't realize was the chrome on the door visors but it blends in well with the PW.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
good
So switch to HPD front grill on my 2021 black edition.But know the black edition emblem on original grill does fit on HPD grill.. So I decided to order custom license plate holder today with BLACK EDITION on it.

View attachment 412173 View attachment 412174
I actually like the HPD grill too but maybe down the line. I have a bunch of other things still to do. I get a new set of 20 inch wheels tomorrow for it but will probably get them cleaned and ceramic coated before install.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
just got this in the mail.

went from this.

to this after seeing it in another thread.

It's a bit pricey but a solid mount.
I think they might still be doing 10% off for the month of April for Distracted Driving Awareness Month.

Click here for this product

·
Super Moderator
6,084 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
a little sneak peek.

What I bought today.
500 miles on them. TPMS Sensors.
Guy sold them for optional 18s for his Passport. Worried he was going to curb them.
Wish they were black ones off an elite.
Going to clean and get them ceramic coated before install.

·
Super Moderator
6,084 Posts
You've got some nice wheels there, @SFPearlWhiteBlackEdition. Good find, a nice compliment to your BE wheels. I like your mods so far, keep it up.

·
Super Moderator
6,084 Posts
I always use the Nushield product, but they have not updated their website to include the 2021, with the knob.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 · (Edited)
@SFPearlWhiteBlackEdition thanks for all the product ideas! Have you found a screen protector that fits the '21?
I've gone through two so far that say it fits all honda models. a lie. 😂 I may go with a universal one that covers at least just the part to the right of volume button. As of right now, it still has that plastic one from the dealer 😆.

·
Super Moderator
6,084 Posts
I always use the Nushield product, but they have not updated their website to include the 2021, with the knob.
I suppose I could just carefully cut out a circle in the screen protector, where the knob is. It shouldn't be too difficult if you use a coin or something similar as a template, before you take off the protective coating.

·
Registered
2021 WBE
200 Posts
I don't have my '21 yet, picking up next week. But yeah, good point. Could also just get something smaller for the interim as well, they're not going to break the bank

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·

·
Registered
736 Posts
21 - 40 of 47 Posts