Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got that one after returning one of the early multi-model ones that don't fit great. It did fit and works fine. Depending how perfect you like them, when you install make sure the edges are aligned because it's pretty much exactly sized to the border so if you get it a little crooked it will overlap on an edge causing that area to not "seal" flat and it will essentially be an air bubble in that area.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I got that one after returning one of the early multi-model ones that don't fit great. It did fit and works fine. Depending how perfect you like them, when you install make sure the edges are aligned because it's pretty much exactly sized to the border so if you get it a little crooked it will overlap on an edge causing that area to not "seal" flat and it will essentially be an air bubble in that area.
Hey Ridgeline, I just ordered this so thanks for being the guinea pig. It looks like it is showing 2 months to get here but not sure if it will actually be that long. As SFPearl said, I still have the factory one on there since it was never removed during the PDI. :)

Did you install this "wet" where you would typically lightly spray a soap/water mix on the screen and then use that to easily align the protector and then squeegee down?

Thanks again

·
Super Moderator
6,084 Posts
Hey Ridgeline, I just ordered this so thanks for being the guinea pig. It looks like it is showing 2 months to get here but not sure if it will actually be that long. As SFPearl said, I still have the factory one on there since it was never removed during the PDI. :)

Did you install this "wet" where you would typically lightly spray a soap/water mix on the screen and then use that to easily align the protector and then squeegee down?

Thanks again
Most screen protectors are simply peel and stick, especially if they are made of glass-like material. The one from NuShield actually did of good job of eliminating bubbles when it was laid on the screen. Almost like magic. I contacted NuShield today about getting a new one for the 2021 Ridgeline. It looks as good today as the day I installed it, nearly five years ago.

Reactions: Singletrack78
41 - 47 of 47 Posts