Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My # finally came up to get both front airbags replaced. Plan was to drop it off at the dealer tonight and pick it up tomorrow when job was finished. My wife followed me and we got to the dealership at 6:30 pm.

Service manager said we're slow and open until 8 pm so they could do mine tonight if I wanted to give them an hour.

You Bet! Got a bite to eat and returned a few minutes early. RL was parked out front ready to go. Must be an easy job to replace them.

Kudos to Huffman Honda in Clarksville Indiana.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Did you have to get on a list for the replacement or was there a letter sent out to let you know the replacement was available in your area? I received the initial letter for the recalls, but nothing since the initial letters.

·
Registered
2019 Honda Ridgeline RTL
10 Posts
In my case (a 2007) I received a recall in March for only the driver's side. After waiting until August and hearing nothing further, I contact my local dealer. They ordered the bag.

I got mine put in yesterday, and never did receive anything further from Honda itself.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you have to get on a list for the replacement or was there a letter sent out to let you know the replacement was available in your area? I received the initial letter for the recalls, but nothing since the initial letters.
I received the recall notice some time ago and stuck it in the glovebox and then pretty much blew it off. my wife's sister drives a CRV and her dealer confiscated her car for about 6 weeks while waiting for parts. They gave her a new CRV as a loaner.

My wife was my advocate and called our dealer twice. I was offered a sedan as a loaner but chose to keep my RL. On the 2nd phone call, about 3 weeks after the 1st, we were given a firm install date and the rest is history.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts