Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
She is a EX-L with MR .... or RTL for you Yanks. Options I got are rear splash guards, block heater, nose mask, MR air deflector and body side moulding. She was born on 10/05 so my auto unlock feature works. :D :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Please, more information than that! What color did you choose? How do you like it? Are you getting a lot of attention in it?

Do you live where it's snowed yet? What did you trade in?

Inquiring minds want to know. . .

Congrats and enjoy your new truck!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CBRidgeJockey said:
She is a EX-L with MR .... or RTL for you Yanks. Options I got are rear splash guards, block heater, nose mask, MR air deflector and body side moulding. She was born on 10/05 so my auto unlock feature works. :D :D
I traded in my 2002 CRV-EXL. My SILVER Ridge certainly gets people turning heads at intersections and stops. This truck rides like a car and corners like no other truck. I love the fit and finish and the incredible smooth ride. There is no comparison to my CRV....:D :D

I live in Edmonton where we got our first snowfall last week...we are expecting more plus temps should fall to around -16C

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
We've only had a dusting of the mountians here so far. When you get some snow to drive in, be sure to post your impressions for those of us who haven't had the pleasure yet.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
Hi CBRidgeJockey, Welcome to the club and enjoy the ride.

G

·
HOW IN THE WORLD DID I MISS THIS ONE!! :D
Like Z said, welcome welcome welcome. We are so glad you are here. Welcome to the ROC family. We know you'll love that new baby and we KNOW you KNOW you picked Honda's cream-of-the-crop. Keep coming back and tells us of your adventures. :)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Welcome to the club CBRidgeJockey...nice ride!! Be sure to add your postal code to the following thread and I'll place you on the ROC Stars Map! :D

·
Registered
237 Posts
CBRidgeJockey said:
Nice color, although it's not Steel Blue it's passable ;) welcome! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts